Is It illegal To Instagram your vote? Virginia and North Carolina have different laws
Stop! You might be breaking the law.
You’ll probably be seeing a lot of people posting cell phone pictures of their ballots today.
According to a report on Gizmodo, that may be a crime depending on what state they are in.
In Virginia it is not a crime to photograph a ballot.
In North Carolina it is illegal to photograph a ballot without the permission of both the voter and the chief judge of the precinct.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel