So who’s running in my Congressional District?
It’s better late than never to figure out who’s on your ballot.
Republican Rob Wittman, who has represented the 1st District since December 2007, will run for re-election. Adam Cook, a lawyer and Air Force reservist, won the Democratic nomination unopposed to challenge Wittman.
Republican Scott Rigell, who has represented the 2nd District since January 2011, is running for re-election. Paul Hirschbiel, a businessman, ran unopposed for the Democratic nomination.
Democrat Bobby Scott, who has represented the 3rd District since 1993, will run for re-election. Dean Longo, a businessman and retired Lt. Colonel in the Air Force, is the Republican challenger along with Libertarian candidate and Air Force Reserve member Xavian Draper.
Republican Randy Forbes, who has represented the 4th District since 2001, will run for re-election. Ella Ward, a member of Chesapeake City Council, is the Democrat challenger.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize