Virginia teen killed by sheriff’s deputy
A Virginia teen is dead after being shot and killed by a sheriff’s deputy.
State police say Fauquier County deputies were called to an early morning crash yesterday when they found the car had been abandoned. The investigation led them to a nearby home.
Inside the home, police say a 17-year-old stabbed one of the deputies. That’s when another deputy fired his gun, killing the teen.
The deputy who was stabbed was treated on the scene.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'