Virginia teen killed by sheriff’s deputy
A Virginia teen is dead after being shot and killed by a sheriff’s deputy.
State police say Fauquier County deputies were called to an early morning crash yesterday when they found the car had been abandoned. The investigation led them to a nearby home.
Inside the home, police say a 17-year-old stabbed one of the deputies. That’s when another deputy fired his gun, killing the teen.
The deputy who was stabbed was treated on the scene.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach