Virginia teen killed by sheriff’s deputy
A Virginia teen is dead after being shot and killed by a sheriff’s deputy.
State police say Fauquier County deputies were called to an early morning crash yesterday when they found the car had been abandoned. The investigation led them to a nearby home.
Inside the home, police say a 17-year-old stabbed one of the deputies. That’s when another deputy fired his gun, killing the teen.
The deputy who was stabbed was treated on the scene.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales