Extra ferry departures at Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route extended through Monday
Manns Harbor, N.C. – The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division will extend the extra departures added from each side on its Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route through Monday, Nov. 5, to accommodate traffic demand.
The additional departures are:
- Departing Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The regular fall schedule departures on the Pamlico Sound are:
- Departing Cedar Island and Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1 p.m. and 4;
- Departing Swan Quarter at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke to Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
The Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route will return to its regular fall schedule Tuesday, Nov. 6.