Trial starts for Portsmouth teen accused of raping student
The trial started today for a Portsmouth teen accused of raping a fellow student in his school’s stairwell.
A 16-year-old boy is charged with raping a 15-year-old girl at Churchland High School.
Apparently, the attack was caught on school cameras but no one was watching them when the attack happened.
We’ll let you know what happens in court
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel