Trial starts for Portsmouth teen accused of raping student
The trial started today for a Portsmouth teen accused of raping a fellow student in his school’s stairwell.
A 16-year-old boy is charged with raping a 15-year-old girl at Churchland High School.
Apparently, the attack was caught on school cameras but no one was watching them when the attack happened.
We’ll let you know what happens in court
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'