Report: Woman leaves ‘single mom sorry’ tip on $138 bill
The bill, which shows a charge of $138.35, has a note that reads “single mom sorry” on the tip line – implying whoever signed the bill did not have enough money to tip the waiter or waitress.
The caption with the photo on Reddit reads: “I’m sure $140 could have gotten you and your kids a week worth of groceries, but instead you spend it one one meal?! For shame!”
What do you think about this?
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen