Report: Woman leaves ‘single mom sorry’ tip on $138 bill
The bill, which shows a charge of $138.35, has a note that reads “single mom sorry” on the tip line – implying whoever signed the bill did not have enough money to tip the waiter or waitress.
The caption with the photo on Reddit reads: “I’m sure $140 could have gotten you and your kids a week worth of groceries, but instead you spend it one one meal?! For shame!”
What do you think about this?
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods