Report: Woman leaves ‘single mom sorry’ tip on $138 bill
The bill, which shows a charge of $138.35, has a note that reads “single mom sorry” on the tip line – implying whoever signed the bill did not have enough money to tip the waiter or waitress.
The caption with the photo on Reddit reads: “I’m sure $140 could have gotten you and your kids a week worth of groceries, but instead you spend it one one meal?! For shame!”
What do you think about this?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found