Report: Woman leaves ‘single mom sorry’ tip on $138 bill
The bill, which shows a charge of $138.35, has a note that reads “single mom sorry” on the tip line – implying whoever signed the bill did not have enough money to tip the waiter or waitress.
The caption with the photo on Reddit reads: “I’m sure $140 could have gotten you and your kids a week worth of groceries, but instead you spend it one one meal?! For shame!”
What do you think about this?
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million