Norfolk Tides to hold brown bag sale with game-worn hats
The Norfolk Tides will be holding a brown bag sale where fans will be able to purchase game-worn hats from the 2012 season for just $25!
All proceeds from the sale benefit the Tides Youth Baseball Fund.
Hats on sale include those worn by Robert Andino, Zach Britton, Lew Ford, Miguel Gonzalez, L.J. Hoes, Tommy Hunter, Steve Johnson, Brian Matusz, Nate McLouth and Chris Tillman, among others.
Fans who purchase a hat will choose a brown bag at random and be presented with the hat within the bag.
If you would like to buy a hat, all you have to do is stop by the Harbor Park offices between 10 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday, or call in an order to Heather McKeating at (757) 622-2222 extension 121.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’