Norfolk Tides to hold brown bag sale with game-worn hats
The Norfolk Tides will be holding a brown bag sale where fans will be able to purchase game-worn hats from the 2012 season for just $25!
All proceeds from the sale benefit the Tides Youth Baseball Fund.
Hats on sale include those worn by Robert Andino, Zach Britton, Lew Ford, Miguel Gonzalez, L.J. Hoes, Tommy Hunter, Steve Johnson, Brian Matusz, Nate McLouth and Chris Tillman, among others.
Fans who purchase a hat will choose a brown bag at random and be presented with the hat within the bag.
If you would like to buy a hat, all you have to do is stop by the Harbor Park offices between 10 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday, or call in an order to Heather McKeating at (757) 622-2222 extension 121.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom