Members of Beach Fire Department travel to NYC to help with search
Members of the Virginia Beach fire department are already getting results in New York City.
They sent in photos are from Staten Island where they have performed more than 900 searches in homes.
In parts of the island the water is up two to four feet.
The crews are working with the New York Fire Department and FEMA.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations