Members of Beach Fire Department travel to NYC to help with search
Members of the Virginia Beach fire department are already getting results in New York City.
They sent in photos are from Staten Island where they have performed more than 900 searches in homes.
In parts of the island the water is up two to four feet.
The crews are working with the New York Fire Department and FEMA.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'