Man pleads guilty to abusing puppies in Virginia Beach
A man admitted he abused puppies in Virginia Beach.
Enrico Farruggio pleaded guilty Thursday in a Virginia Beach court room.
Earlier this year, he tossed a puppy out of a car window and another over a hotel balcony.
Police charged him with animal cruelty. Farruggio will spend 90 days in jail and get counseling. He isn’t allowed to own any pets.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder