Man pleads guilty to abusing puppies in Virginia Beach
A man admitted he abused puppies in Virginia Beach.
Enrico Farruggio pleaded guilty Thursday in a Virginia Beach court room.
Earlier this year, he tossed a puppy out of a car window and another over a hotel balcony.
Police charged him with animal cruelty. Farruggio will spend 90 days in jail and get counseling. He isn’t allowed to own any pets.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom