Man pleads guilty to abusing puppies in Virginia Beach
A man admitted he abused puppies in Virginia Beach.
Enrico Farruggio pleaded guilty Thursday in a Virginia Beach court room.
Earlier this year, he tossed a puppy out of a car window and another over a hotel balcony.
Police charged him with animal cruelty. Farruggio will spend 90 days in jail and get counseling. He isn’t allowed to own any pets.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations