Dr. Phil’s advice to victims of Hurricane Sandy
As the East Coast continues to recover from Hurricane Sandy ravaging the area earlier this week, many are stranded without homes and millions are still without power.
As the fatality toll continues to rise in both the U.S. and damaged areas of the Caribbean, Dr. Phil visited ET’s stage to deliver his advice to the masses as to what they can do in the aftermath of the storm.
Although many have banded together to help those affected by the storm, Dr. Phil is concerned about the long-term aftermath of the storm and the rebuilding process that has already begun.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's