Virginia Beach Park and Ride Lot to close for paving
VIRGINIA BEACH –VDOT will close the Park and Ride Lot at Silverleaf Drive and South Independence Boulevard for paving operations the weekend of Friday, Nov. 2 through Sunday, Nov. 4.
Motorists are advised to remove their vehicles from the lot before 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2. Any vehicles remaining in the lot after that time will be towed. For questions about towed vehicles, please contact Virginia State Police at (757) 424-6800.
In the event of rain, crews will work the following weekend, Friday, Nov. 9, through Sunday, Nov. 11.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'