Virginia Beach Park and Ride Lot to close for paving
VIRGINIA BEACH –VDOT will close the Park and Ride Lot at Silverleaf Drive and South Independence Boulevard for paving operations the weekend of Friday, Nov. 2 through Sunday, Nov. 4.
Motorists are advised to remove their vehicles from the lot before 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2. Any vehicles remaining in the lot after that time will be towed. For questions about towed vehicles, please contact Virginia State Police at (757) 424-6800.
In the event of rain, crews will work the following weekend, Friday, Nov. 9, through Sunday, Nov. 11.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it