Virginia Beach Park and Ride Lot to close for paving
VIRGINIA BEACH –VDOT will close the Park and Ride Lot at Silverleaf Drive and South Independence Boulevard for paving operations the weekend of Friday, Nov. 2 through Sunday, Nov. 4.
Motorists are advised to remove their vehicles from the lot before 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2. Any vehicles remaining in the lot after that time will be towed. For questions about towed vehicles, please contact Virginia State Police at (757) 424-6800.
In the event of rain, crews will work the following weekend, Friday, Nov. 9, through Sunday, Nov. 11.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time