Camp Lejeune Marine dies in Afghanistan
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Cpl. Alex F. Domion, 21, of Richfield Springs, N.Y., died Oct. 31, as a result of a non-combat related incident in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
He was assigned to 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.
This incident is under investigation officials say.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean