Camp Lejeune Marine dies in Afghanistan
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Cpl. Alex F. Domion, 21, of Richfield Springs, N.Y., died Oct. 31, as a result of a non-combat related incident in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
He was assigned to 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.
This incident is under investigation officials say.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?