ODU study examines the effectiveness of campaign ads on voters
It’s no secret, Virginia is a “battleground state.” It’s obvious from the constant campaign ads that have been running non-stop over the last few months. But just how many people are actually swayed by these multi-million dollar ad buys? ODU took action to find out.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains