ODU study examines the effectiveness of campaign ads on voters
It’s no secret, Virginia is a “battleground state.” It’s obvious from the constant campaign ads that have been running non-stop over the last few months. But just how many people are actually swayed by these multi-million dollar ad buys? ODU took action to find out.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen