ODU study examines the effectiveness of campaign ads on voters
It’s no secret, Virginia is a “battleground state.” It’s obvious from the constant campaign ads that have been running non-stop over the last few months. But just how many people are actually swayed by these multi-million dollar ad buys? ODU took action to find out.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS