ODU study examines the effectiveness of campaign ads on voters
It’s no secret, Virginia is a “battleground state.” It’s obvious from the constant campaign ads that have been running non-stop over the last few months. But just how many people are actually swayed by these multi-million dollar ad buys? ODU took action to find out.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- UPDATE: Bonner Bridge closes over safety concerns
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says