Dozens of starfish wash up on Outer Banks post-Sandy
These amazing photos show how Hurricane Sandy affected marine life.
Tony Brittain took these photos after the storm and you can see these starfish appearing to be lifeless on the beach.
We made a call to the Virginia Aquarium to find out how this may have happened.
But without further examination, there’s no definite for experts to telling if these starfish are still alive.
The aquarium adds that if the starfish remain on the beach they will likely die.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's