Rawhides from the USS Enterprise fly into Naval Station Norfolk
Part of the Enterprise Carrier Strike Group is back in Hampton Roads and the rest will be home Sunday.
The Rawhides flew into Naval Station Norfolk Tuesday.
The jets arrived ahead of the rest of the Enterprise group.
More than 40 Naval Airmen greeted their loved ones after the eight-month deployment.
The rest of the USS Enterprise Carrier Strike Group will be returning to Norfolk on Sunday.
This is the last deployment for the Enterprise.
After 50 years of service, it will be decommissioned in December.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam