Rawhides from the USS Enterprise fly into Naval Station Norfolk
Part of the Enterprise Carrier Strike Group is back in Hampton Roads and the rest will be home Sunday.
The Rawhides flew into Naval Station Norfolk Tuesday.
The jets arrived ahead of the rest of the Enterprise group.
More than 40 Naval Airmen greeted their loved ones after the eight-month deployment.
The rest of the USS Enterprise Carrier Strike Group will be returning to Norfolk on Sunday.
This is the last deployment for the Enterprise.
After 50 years of service, it will be decommissioned in December.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested