High tide approaches; peak time for tidal flooding
Our next high tide is mid-morning, 9:24 a.m. for Sewells Point. This will be the peak of tidal flooding for most of the area.
The exception is the Bay side of the Eastern Shore.
As the winds shift later today and tonight expect a surge of 2 to 3 feet.
Conditions for everyone will gradually improve through Tuesday.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery