Video: North Carolina beaches take a beating from Sandy
At 11:15 a.m. this morning, the Town of Kill Devil Hills declared a State of Emergency.
At this time, motorists are advised to not travel NC 12/Virginia Dare Trail due to ocean overwash.
Additional restrictions will be implemented as recommended by emergency response personnel. There will be no refuse collection in Kill Devil Hills tomorrow, Monday, October 29, 2012.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach