What do you think about the Steelers’ new look?
On Sunday against the Redskins, the Steelers will break out a new look that looks like they broke out of prison.
The same shirts were worn in 1934 when the Steelers were known as the Pirates.
This time around, the black and yellow bumble bee design jerseys will not be accompanied by the yellow helmets from past throwback outfits.
What do you think about this? Leave your comments below.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'