What do you think about the Steelers’ new look?
On Sunday against the Redskins, the Steelers will break out a new look that looks like they broke out of prison.
The same shirts were worn in 1934 when the Steelers were known as the Pirates.
This time around, the black and yellow bumble bee design jerseys will not be accompanied by the yellow helmets from past throwback outfits.
What do you think about this? Leave your comments below.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam