What do you think about the Steelers’ new look?
On Sunday against the Redskins, the Steelers will break out a new look that looks like they broke out of prison.
The same shirts were worn in 1934 when the Steelers were known as the Pirates.
This time around, the black and yellow bumble bee design jerseys will not be accompanied by the yellow helmets from past throwback outfits.
What do you think about this? Leave your comments below.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom