What do you think about the Steelers’ new look?
On Sunday against the Redskins, the Steelers will break out a new look that looks like they broke out of prison.
The same shirts were worn in 1934 when the Steelers were known as the Pirates.
This time around, the black and yellow bumble bee design jerseys will not be accompanied by the yellow helmets from past throwback outfits.
What do you think about this? Leave your comments below.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach