Rigell and Hirschbiel face off in debate
Representative Scott Rigell and Paul Hirschbiel faced off in a debate tonight.
They’re both running to represent the second congressional district.
Both men squared off in front of a crowd in Virginia Beach.
The event was hosted by the community relations council of the United Jewish Federation of Tidewater.
Many of the questions were geared toward the Middle East including Iran’s nuclear program.
Both men are competing to represent a district that includes Virginia Beach and parts of Norfolk, Hampton and Newport News.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize