Rigell and Hirschbiel face off in debate
Representative Scott Rigell and Paul Hirschbiel faced off in a debate tonight.
They’re both running to represent the second congressional district.
Both men squared off in front of a crowd in Virginia Beach.
The event was hosted by the community relations council of the United Jewish Federation of Tidewater.
Many of the questions were geared toward the Middle East including Iran’s nuclear program.
Both men are competing to represent a district that includes Virginia Beach and parts of Norfolk, Hampton and Newport News.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth