Rigell and Hirschbiel face off in debate
Representative Scott Rigell and Paul Hirschbiel faced off in a debate tonight.
They’re both running to represent the second congressional district.
Both men squared off in front of a crowd in Virginia Beach.
The event was hosted by the community relations council of the United Jewish Federation of Tidewater.
Many of the questions were geared toward the Middle East including Iran’s nuclear program.
Both men are competing to represent a district that includes Virginia Beach and parts of Norfolk, Hampton and Newport News.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time