Woman on Royal Caribbean ship in Norfolk transported for ‘stroke-like symptoms’
Crews are on the scene at Norfolk International Terminals on Hampton Blvd. to help a woman who had stroke-like symptoms and trouble breathing on board a cruise ship.
The ship is a Royal Caribbean one called “Enchantment of the Seas.”
The woman was treated on the ship, but was still having problems.
The ship was already on its way into Norfolk.
It’s now docked at the International Terminals while the woman is taken to the hospital.
Stay with us for more details.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million