North Carolina now a “leaning” Romney state
The latest poll shows President Obama now leading Mitt Romney 49 to 48 percent.
But it looks like the republican nominee is turning the tide in at least one battleground state.
CNN is now re-classifying North Carolina from a tossup to leaning toward Romney.
President Obama won the state 4 years ago.
It’s also where democrats held their convention this summer.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place