Beach teacher charged with public intoxication after allegedly being found drunk in school
Police say they were called to Plaza Middle School Thursday morning about a suspect who was intoxicated. When they arrived, they discovered it was a French teacher at the school.
They said the teacher came to school and fell in the hallway.
She did not require medical attention police say, and she did not have contact with any of her students at the time.
The suspect is identified as Jessica S. Snyder, 28, of the 1000 block of Josephine Crescent, Virginia Beach.
She was charged with public intoxication and released on a bond.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen