Tropical Storm Sandy continues to strengthen
Tropical Storm Sandy continues to strengthen as it approaches Jamaica.
Sandy is about 100 miles south of Jamaica and tracking north at 14 mph. This storm is expected to strengthen to a hurricane and cross over Jamaica today.
Early Wednesday, Sandy was kicking up winds of 70 mph and was about 120 miles south of Kingston, Jamaica.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time