Tropical Storm Sandy continues to strengthen
Tropical Storm Sandy continues to strengthen as it approaches Jamaica.
Sandy is about 100 miles south of Jamaica and tracking north at 14 mph. This storm is expected to strengthen to a hurricane and cross over Jamaica today.
Early Wednesday, Sandy was kicking up winds of 70 mph and was about 120 miles south of Kingston, Jamaica.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize