What do you think about proposed power lines from Surry County to Hampton?
Tonight is the first chance for you to give your 3 cents about proposed power lines that will run from Surry County to Hampton.
Dominion wants to build a transmission line to connect the Surry County Power Station to a new switching station in James City County.
That line would cross the James River.
Another line would then run from the switching station through York County and Newport News ending up in Hampton.
But another suggestion is being tossed around is to put the power line under the James River instead of over it.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; another suspect in custody