Norfolk airport to auction off lost and found items
At the Norfolk International Airport, frequent flyers are sometimes forgetful flyers. Dashing from ticket counter to baggage carousel, harried travelers leave in the airport terminal just about anything you can imagine.
It all ends up at the at the lost-and-found. iPods and iPads, watches, and GPS, and CDs to fit all musical taste.
Twice a year, all the lost loot is bundled up for auction, like the one scheduled for Tuesday morning.
If you want to check out the auction, you can register Tuesday morning in the long-term parking lot by the rental cars. Bidding starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million