New tropical depression forms in the Caribbean
Tropical Depression 18 has formed in the Caribbean Sea.
The storm is about 300 miles South-Southwest of Jamaica and moving slowly southwest.
TD 18 will start moving west tonight and turn north tomorrow.
This system could strengthen to a hurricane by Wednesday. We on the East Coast need to keep a very close eye on this system.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen