New tropical depression forms in the Caribbean
Tropical Depression 18 has formed in the Caribbean Sea.
The storm is about 300 miles South-Southwest of Jamaica and moving slowly southwest.
TD 18 will start moving west tonight and turn north tomorrow.
This system could strengthen to a hurricane by Wednesday. We on the East Coast need to keep a very close eye on this system.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'