North Carolina school buses collide
In North Carolina, about 20 students are doing okay after they were in a bus crash.
19 middle school students in North Carolina were taken to Charlotte hospitals after a bus crash Friday morning.
Their bus collided with a bus from a nearby high school.
Officials say the injuries appeared to be minor, but they wanted to check the kids out anyway to make sure.
“It’s all minor injuries. Some students were put in full-spinal immobilization just to make. To take precautions. There were some back pains and neck pains.”
A Mass Casualty Evacuation unit was sent to the school because of the number of children saying they were hurt.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave