North Carolina school buses collide
In North Carolina, about 20 students are doing okay after they were in a bus crash.
19 middle school students in North Carolina were taken to Charlotte hospitals after a bus crash Friday morning.
Their bus collided with a bus from a nearby high school.
Officials say the injuries appeared to be minor, but they wanted to check the kids out anyway to make sure.
“It’s all minor injuries. Some students were put in full-spinal immobilization just to make. To take precautions. There were some back pains and neck pains.”
A Mass Casualty Evacuation unit was sent to the school because of the number of children saying they were hurt.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down