Texting thumb becoming health problem
Have you ever heard of “texting thumb?”
It is a form of tendonitis in the thumb that doctors say more and more people are complaining about these days.
It is caused by sending too many text messages.
They also say many people are complaining of neck pain from looking down at their phone for too long.
Experts say the average American uses their cell phone for about three hours a day.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize