Inmates found guilty of helping man escape from Chesapeake jail
Three inmates were found guilty of helping another inmate escape.
Travis Christian and Thomas Evan pleaded guilty yesterday.
The third inmate, Michael Darnell, pleaded not guilty, but a judge ruled against him.
Police say the trio helped Clancy Starling escape from the Chesapeake City Jail by crawling under a barbed wire fence.
The inmates could get 5 years when they are sentenced.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach