Piano teacher accused of sexually abusing 14-year-old boy
Virginia Beach, Va.–Police have charged 37-year-old William Eugene Bernstein, Jr. of the 400 block of Babbling Brook Drive in Virginia Beach with aggravated sexual battery. He has been accused of sexually abusing a 14-year-old boy.
Police say on October 9, 2012, they were notified about the alleged sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy by his piano teacher.
They say the abuse occurred several times over several months.
Investigators say Bernstein would visit the victim’s home once a week for lessons. Police say the abuse occurred in the victim’s home. They say the family members did not know at the time.
Investigators are now trying to identify any other possible victims.
Bernstein is currently in the Virginia Beach Correctional Center and being held without bond.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?