Northbound Hampton Blvd. reduced to one lane
As part of the HRSD utility project, boring under Hampton Boulevard has been taking place. Officials say while there were no plans to close traffic lanes, HRSD noticed some settling in one lane, so the decision was made as a precaution to close one lane of traffic.
Colley Avenue can be used as an alternate route.
Follow Kristen Crowley on Twitter for all of your traffic needs. @Kristencrowley3
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton