Northbound Hampton Blvd. reduced to one lane
As part of the HRSD utility project, boring under Hampton Boulevard has been taking place. Officials say while there were no plans to close traffic lanes, HRSD noticed some settling in one lane, so the decision was made as a precaution to close one lane of traffic.
Colley Avenue can be used as an alternate route.
Follow Kristen Crowley on Twitter for all of your traffic needs. @Kristencrowley3
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’