Alert: Fleece hoodies, T-Shirts recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of about 6,200 fleece hoodies and t-shirt sets, sold exclusively at Target stores.
Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The manufacturer of the recalled products is the Children’s Apparel Network, Ltd. of New York, N.Y.
Officials say the products were recalled because of the surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie; and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's