Alert: Fleece hoodies, T-Shirts recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of about 6,200 fleece hoodies and t-shirt sets, sold exclusively at Target stores.
Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The manufacturer of the recalled products is the Children’s Apparel Network, Ltd. of New York, N.Y.
Officials say the products were recalled because of the surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie; and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach