Alert: Fleece hoodies, T-Shirts recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of about 6,200 fleece hoodies and t-shirt sets, sold exclusively at Target stores.
Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The manufacturer of the recalled products is the Children’s Apparel Network, Ltd. of New York, N.Y.
Officials say the products were recalled because of the surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie; and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested