Alert: Fleece hoodies, T-Shirts recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of about 6,200 fleece hoodies and t-shirt sets, sold exclusively at Target stores.
Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The manufacturer of the recalled products is the Children’s Apparel Network, Ltd. of New York, N.Y.
Officials say the products were recalled because of the surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie; and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'