Alert: Fleece hoodies, T-Shirts recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of about 6,200 fleece hoodies and t-shirt sets, sold exclusively at Target stores.
Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The manufacturer of the recalled products is the Children’s Apparel Network, Ltd. of New York, N.Y.
Officials say the products were recalled because of the surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie; and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize