Taking Action Getting a Job: Painter
Job Order Number: 323118
Job Duration: Over 150 Days
Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Position(s): 3
Date Job Order Created/Updated: 10/16/2012
Last Day Job Order Available Online: 12/15/2012
Employer Name: King’s Creek Plantation
No. of Employees (Company Size): 100-249
Type of Employer: Private Sector
Minimum Age: 18
Reason for Age Requirement: Insurance
Test Requirement: No test required
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks, Reference Checks
Minimum Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 6 months
Driver’s License Certification Requirement: Yes, Operator License
Drivers License Endorsements: No Endorsements
Salary Range: $10.00 – $10.00 Hour
Hours per Week: Vary
Benefits: Dental – Holidays – Life Insurance – Medical – Other – Short/Long Term Disability – Sick Leave – Vacation – Full-time employees are eligible to receive medical, dental and life, gap and ST disability insurance benefits after 6 months of employment.
Location Name: King’s Creek Plantation
191 Cottage Cove Lane
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Public Transportation Accessible: No
Activities to perform on a daily basis include the following:
1. Painting and Touching up units with scuff marks, painting porches, staining decks, working in all temperatures outside, ordering paint, painting the interior and exterior of buildings, stripping wall paper, maintaining equipment, and other necessary activities as directed.
2. Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
3. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and management.
4. Follow written and verbal instructions effectively.
5. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout), Safety Awareness information, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
6. Ability to write routine reports, keep logs, and correspondence.
7. Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and make decisions.
8. Provide preventative maintenance and inspections of property units and buildings.
Benefits will be available after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave