Man wearing fake beard robs Peninsula business
Another Peninsula business was hit by a robber with a fake beard according to police.
The Bojangles on West Mercury Boulevard was hit Sunday night.
Police say the robber walked in, flashed a gun and got the money.
The robber got away.
When officers got the man’s description, something stood out.
They say he was wearing a fake beard, just like the serial robber hitting up many other businesses on the Peninsula.
If you know anything that could help police with this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods