Man wearing fake beard robs Peninsula business
Another Peninsula business was hit by a robber with a fake beard according to police.
The Bojangles on West Mercury Boulevard was hit Sunday night.
Police say the robber walked in, flashed a gun and got the money.
The robber got away.
When officers got the man’s description, something stood out.
They say he was wearing a fake beard, just like the serial robber hitting up many other businesses on the Peninsula.
If you know anything that could help police with this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen