Man wearing fake beard robs Peninsula business
Another Peninsula business was hit by a robber with a fake beard according to police.
The Bojangles on West Mercury Boulevard was hit Sunday night.
Police say the robber walked in, flashed a gun and got the money.
The robber got away.
When officers got the man’s description, something stood out.
They say he was wearing a fake beard, just like the serial robber hitting up many other businesses on the Peninsula.
If you know anything that could help police with this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's