Alert: Products listed in peanut recall
According to reports, a company has now announced that it is extending its ongoing voluntary peanut recall.
The recall will now include raw and roasted shelled and in-shell peanuts processed in its Peanut Processing Plant, because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson