Virginia Beach man wins $100,000 in lottery
Virginia Beach, Va. – When is an automotive problem a good thing? When you take your vehicle to a service station and leave with a Virginia Lottery ticket worth $100,000.
That’s what happened to Joshua Morin of Virginia Beach. He took his pickup truck to Shore Drive Shell in Virginia Beach, to have them look at a brake problem.
While he was waiting, he played the Virginia Lottery’s Cash 5 game. He used Easy Pick to select his numbers for the October 4 night drawing.
The next day, he learned there had been a $100,000 winner in Virginia Beach.
His numbers, 14-23-31-33-34, matched to win the game’s $100,000 top prize.
Mr. Morin said he plans to pay bills with his winnings.
The chances of winning the $100,000 top prize are 1 in 278,256.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time