Richmond police officers plan to sue the city over firings
NewsChannel Three has learned new details about two Richmond police officers who say they’re going to sue the city.
They were fired several months ago after they allegedly made threatening comments about the President and first lady.
The city has denied a request to allow one of the officers a public hearing to ask for his job back.
Instead, a hearing before the Richmond Personnel Board on November 14th will be private.
The second officer will have his hearing in December.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time