Richmond police officers plan to sue the city over firings
NewsChannel Three has learned new details about two Richmond police officers who say they’re going to sue the city.
They were fired several months ago after they allegedly made threatening comments about the President and first lady.
The city has denied a request to allow one of the officers a public hearing to ask for his job back.
Instead, a hearing before the Richmond Personnel Board on November 14th will be private.
The second officer will have his hearing in December.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’