Beach SPCA bounces back after cat flu
The SPCA is back to 100 percent.
A couple of weeks ago the shelter was hit with cat flu and had to quarantine a lot of their cats.
Shelter employees spent the past two weeks caring for the sick cats and making sure healthy cats were not exposed.
Workers tell NewsChannel 3 there were a few people who came and adopted healthy cats. So that helped a lot.
They also say the cats that were sick are recovering nicely.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified