Beach SPCA bounces back after cat flu
The SPCA is back to 100 percent.
A couple of weeks ago the shelter was hit with cat flu and had to quarantine a lot of their cats.
Shelter employees spent the past two weeks caring for the sick cats and making sure healthy cats were not exposed.
Workers tell NewsChannel 3 there were a few people who came and adopted healthy cats. So that helped a lot.
They also say the cats that were sick are recovering nicely.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations