Beach SPCA bounces back after cat flu
The SPCA is back to 100 percent.
A couple of weeks ago the shelter was hit with cat flu and had to quarantine a lot of their cats.
Shelter employees spent the past two weeks caring for the sick cats and making sure healthy cats were not exposed.
Workers tell NewsChannel 3 there were a few people who came and adopted healthy cats. So that helped a lot.
They also say the cats that were sick are recovering nicely.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!