Tropical Depression 16 forms near Bahamas
With sustained winds of 35 m.p.h., it will make its way gradually to the south over the next few days. However, it will likely fizzle out by Friday. Myles Henderson reports.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen