NC woman lights vending machine on fire after losing money
Surveillance footage caught a North Carolina woman going toe-to-toe with a vending machine.
This happened in the town of New Bern.
Police say she was mad that the machine took her cash but didn’t spit out her drink.
She then lit a newspaper on fire then stuffed it inside.
In court, she told a judge she didn’t need a lawyer because she was guilty.
She’s locked up right now on two felony counts.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales