NC woman lights vending machine on fire after losing money
Surveillance footage caught a North Carolina woman going toe-to-toe with a vending machine.
This happened in the town of New Bern.
Police say she was mad that the machine took her cash but didn’t spit out her drink.
She then lit a newspaper on fire then stuffed it inside.
In court, she told a judge she didn’t need a lawyer because she was guilty.
She’s locked up right now on two felony counts.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea