Dale Earnhardt, Jr. out for next two races due to second concussion
There’s bad news for one of NASCAR’s most popular drivers.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will miss the next two races with his second concussion in the past six weeks.
He made the announcement during a press conference in Charlotte this morning
Earnhardt suffered the first concussion in a crash on August 29th, but it went undiagnosed until yesterday.
That’s when he was checked out because of lingering effects from Sunday’s crash in Talladega, which turned out to be the second concussion.
This will all-but-end his push for the NASCAR championship.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen