Dale Earnhardt, Jr. out for next two races due to second concussion
There’s bad news for one of NASCAR’s most popular drivers.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will miss the next two races with his second concussion in the past six weeks.
He made the announcement during a press conference in Charlotte this morning
Earnhardt suffered the first concussion in a crash on August 29th, but it went undiagnosed until yesterday.
That’s when he was checked out because of lingering effects from Sunday’s crash in Talladega, which turned out to be the second concussion.
This will all-but-end his push for the NASCAR championship.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students