Captured: Karen Sue Carr
Police have now captured a former pharmacy worker who they say committed fraud.
She is identified as 43-year-old Karen Sue Carr.
Investigators say she filled unauthorized prescriptions for a family member while she worked at a Walgreens Pharmacy in Suffolk.
Between February and August of this year, police say Carr obtained drugs by fraud eight times.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested