Captured: Karen Sue Carr
Police have now captured a former pharmacy worker who they say committed fraud.
She is identified as 43-year-old Karen Sue Carr.
Investigators say she filled unauthorized prescriptions for a family member while she worked at a Walgreens Pharmacy in Suffolk.
Between February and August of this year, police say Carr obtained drugs by fraud eight times.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship