Suffolk grandmother pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter in death of granddaughter
A Suffolk grandmother has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and other charges in the death of her granddaughter.
Kimberly Artis could face up to 22 years in prison.
Two-year-old Destiny Reddick died last summer after ingesting a prescription medication.
Police say the drug Suboxone was found in a candy dish by the girl.
Steven Bullock, Artis’ boyfriend, pleaded guilty to similar charges last month.
They will both be sentenced on December 17th.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen