Suffolk Fire and Rescue Honor Guard presents colors at VAQ-33 memorial service
Four decades ago, an A-3B “Skywarrior” left then-NAS Norfolk for a training flight.
Ten minutes later, the plane crashed in what is now Suffolk.
On Wednesday, the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Honor Guard presented the colors at the memorial service.
All three crew members involved in the crash died.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations