Suffolk Fire and Rescue Honor Guard presents colors at VAQ-33 memorial service
Four decades ago, an A-3B “Skywarrior” left then-NAS Norfolk for a training flight.
Ten minutes later, the plane crashed in what is now Suffolk.
On Wednesday, the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Honor Guard presented the colors at the memorial service.
All three crew members involved in the crash died.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton