Man killed in accident at International Paper identified
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about a man who was killed in an accident at International Paper on Friday.
Police say the victim was James Denny from Roanoke Rapids.
Denny worked for a company contracted to do work at the mill.
Officials say he was hurt while operating an overhead crane.
He was taken to a hospital where he died.
OSHA is investigating the incident.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students