Man killed in accident at International Paper identified
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about a man who was killed in an accident at International Paper on Friday.
Police say the victim was James Denny from Roanoke Rapids.
Denny worked for a company contracted to do work at the mill.
Officials say he was hurt while operating an overhead crane.
He was taken to a hospital where he died.
OSHA is investigating the incident.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery