New device can track your pet’s activity levels
Soon, there will be a new way for pet owners to track the activity levels of their furry friends.
According to Mashable.com, The Pet Tracker, a new activity tracker for dogs, allows the pet owner to view how much activity the canine companion has had in the past 24 hours and determine if he needs more or fewer walks.
The report goes on to say that this tracker can even differentiate between various activities — in this case, catching a Frisbee, rolling over, or playing fetch.
This activity tracking will be available late next week for free to current Tagg owners in an over-the-air update, according to Mashable.com. The current Tagg device is used solely as a tracker and uses GPS to keep tabs on your dog’s location.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales