New device can track your pet’s activity levels
Soon, there will be a new way for pet owners to track the activity levels of their furry friends.
According to Mashable.com, The Pet Tracker, a new activity tracker for dogs, allows the pet owner to view how much activity the canine companion has had in the past 24 hours and determine if he needs more or fewer walks.
The report goes on to say that this tracker can even differentiate between various activities — in this case, catching a Frisbee, rolling over, or playing fetch.
This activity tracking will be available late next week for free to current Tagg owners in an over-the-air update, according to Mashable.com. The current Tagg device is used solely as a tracker and uses GPS to keep tabs on your dog’s location.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach