NewsChannel 3 takes action to help citizens apply for help with utility bills
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to help you stay warm this winter.
And we’re getting results!
Today, we opened up our taking action help line to make sure you know how to apply for federal money to pay your energy bills this winter.
Last year, the average family who qualified got $277 to go toward their heating bills.
Today, our volunteers talked to more than 800 viewers!
The phone lines were busy with dozens of volunteers answering your calls all day.
If you were unable to get through, click on the link below for more information.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery