Report: Twitter photos indicate Michael Vick owns a dog again
According to Yahoo Sports, a recent pair of photos posted by Twitter by Michael Vick indicate he owns a dog again.
Vick’s probation ended in July, and with it the requirement that he not own a dog.
Yahoo’s Doug Farrar writes:
Recently, Vick tweeted out a seemingly innocuous picture from his kitchen table — he was studying plays on his iPad, and his daughter was doing her homework. Nothing fishy there. However, what will undoubtedly gain notice is the box of doggie treats on the table.
Vick quickly deleted the tweet and posted a new picture. Similar shot, but no Milk-Bones.
Per the conditions of his probation, which ended in July, Vick was not allowed to own a dog, but there are no known legal restrictions on him doing so now. And if he does own a dog again, it’s too bad that he didn’t make a public statement about it. For most people, that wouldn’t be a big deal, but given Vick’s past, why not come out and say that he wants to own a dog, and he’s going to do it right this time?
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!