Report: Twitter photos indicate Michael Vick owns a dog again
According to Yahoo Sports, a recent pair of photos posted by Twitter by Michael Vick indicate he owns a dog again.
Vick’s probation ended in July, and with it the requirement that he not own a dog.
Yahoo’s Doug Farrar writes:
Recently, Vick tweeted out a seemingly innocuous picture from his kitchen table — he was studying plays on his iPad, and his daughter was doing her homework. Nothing fishy there. However, what will undoubtedly gain notice is the box of doggie treats on the table.
Vick quickly deleted the tweet and posted a new picture. Similar shot, but no Milk-Bones.
Per the conditions of his probation, which ended in July, Vick was not allowed to own a dog, but there are no known legal restrictions on him doing so now. And if he does own a dog again, it’s too bad that he didn’t make a public statement about it. For most people, that wouldn’t be a big deal, but given Vick’s past, why not come out and say that he wants to own a dog, and he’s going to do it right this time?
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words