GE issues recall for front-load washers
GE is recalling front-load washers because a problem with the washer basket can cause the top panel to break.
The recall involves about 62,000 units.
Almost 20 of the Profile front-load washers have broken but GE says they haven’t heard of any injuries.
If you have the washer, GE says to stop using it and contact them for a free repair.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage