Recreational fishermen can now spearfish striped bass
You couldn’t have asked for a better day to be on the water for the first day of fishing for the Chesapeake Bay fall season.
The weather was perfect, but with this season comes a couple of changes to striped bass fishing.
So NewsChannel 3’s Dominic Brown hitched a ride with the Virginia Marine police to find out what you need to know before casting your line.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods