Recreational fishermen can now spearfish striped bass
You couldn’t have asked for a better day to be on the water for the first day of fishing for the Chesapeake Bay fall season.
The weather was perfect, but with this season comes a couple of changes to striped bass fishing.
So NewsChannel 3’s Dominic Brown hitched a ride with the Virginia Marine police to find out what you need to know before casting your line.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel