Recreational fishermen can now spearfish striped bass
You couldn’t have asked for a better day to be on the water for the first day of fishing for the Chesapeake Bay fall season.
The weather was perfect, but with this season comes a couple of changes to striped bass fishing.
So NewsChannel 3’s Dominic Brown hitched a ride with the Virginia Marine police to find out what you need to know before casting your line.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery