Recreational fishermen can now spearfish striped bass
You couldn’t have asked for a better day to be on the water for the first day of fishing for the Chesapeake Bay fall season.
The weather was perfect, but with this season comes a couple of changes to striped bass fishing.
So NewsChannel 3’s Dominic Brown hitched a ride with the Virginia Marine police to find out what you need to know before casting your line.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's